Directories, Lists, Etc.
- Psychedelic Support: A database of therapists and guides with knowledge about psychedelics.
- MAPS' Psychedelic Integration List: "A resource of individuals and organizations in the mental health field who help people integrate past psychedelic experiences"
- Michael Pollan's resource page
- InnerSpace Integration: "..a network of credentialed therapists, coaches, and healers committed to supporting individuals with their transformation, empowering them with tools, and easing the process of integration."
- The Aftercare Project: "The Aftercare Project is dedicated to the psychological and spiritual well-being of participants following challenging ayahuasca experiences."
- The Integration Circle: "…is a group of counselors and licensed therapists that offers educational workshops, resources, and community for integrating psychedelic experiences."
- ERIE – Entheogenic Research, Integration & Education
- Psychedelic Times' Psychedelic Coaching
- Spiritual Emergence Network also has a directory: "SEN provides individuals that are experiencing psychospiritual difficulties a specialized mental health referral and support service."
- Being True To You's Psychospiritual Integration Coaching: "We help people transform their suffering through a facilitated process of self-realization."
- Center for Optimal Living's Psychedelic Program: "The Psychedelic Education and Continuing Care Program is designed to assist people who have had psychedelic experiences and are seeking support in connection with those experiences…"
Integration and Sharing Circles
- Copenhagen Psychedelic Integration Community
- The Psychedelic Society UK hosts integration circles, check their calendar
- Brighton Psychedelic Integration Circle
After the Ecstasy the Laundry
The Psychedelic Society UK also has a page with good books.